Monday, March 16, 2020

Maryland Zoo Pics

The weekend before last, before everything came crashing to a halt, I attended a day long training at the Maryland Zoo where I volunteer.  I have been given the opportunity to expand my role there, and I look forward to doing it once the plague has passed.  Specifically, my expanded interpreting will take place in the Maryland Wilderness and Farm Yard areas.  Part of the training included a lovely stroll with our teachers and fellow volunteers through those areas.  Here are a couple of pics I took along the way.

The pics (top to bottom): Allie and Garrett our Sandhill Cranes, Members of the volunteer group listen to information at the North American River Otters habitat, Josie our female Bobcat, and one of our Alpacas.



No comments:

Post a Comment