Sunday, July 3, 2022

My Little Garden Zoo: 2022 ZONE 3) North American and the Caribbean

 Like the two zones before this one, there are a lot of animals that I just don't have the space to display.  In the first post I think I said that I was only displaying about 60% of the all the difference species of figurines in my collection.  Now, that I'm really thinking about the ones not on display, I'm inclined to revise that down to I'm only displaying about 45%!  

Those NOT on display for this zone include: White-tailed Deer, Elk, Pronghorn Antelope, Mule Deer, Bighorn Sheep, Red Fox, Striped Skunk, Eastern Chipmunk, Great Horned Owl, Caribbean Flamingo, Peregrine Falcon, American Bald Eagle, American Green Tree Frog, Pheasant, Black-tailed Jackrabbit, Eastern Cottontail, Woodchuck, Canadian Lynx, Puma, Black Bear, California Desert Tortoise, Gray Seal, and California Sea Lion.  For the 22 species not out this year, there are 17 that are!

AMERICAN ALLIGATOR, Alligator mississippiensis

AMERICAN BISON, Bison bison

BARN OWL, Tyto alba

COLLARED PECCARY, Dicotyles tajacu

COYOTE, Canis latrans

EASTERN CORAL SNAKEMicruru Fulvius

FLORIDA, MANATEE, Trichechus manatus

GILA MONSTER, Heloderma suspectum

GREAT BLUE HERON, Ardea herodius

GRIZZLY BEAR, Ursus arctos horribilis

HELLBENDER, Cryptobranchus alleganensis

MALLARD DUCK, Anas platyrhynchos

NORTH AMERICAN RIVER OTTER, Lontra canadensis

RACCOON, Procyon lotor

ROCKY MOUNTAIN GOAT, Oreamnos americanus

TIMBER RATTLESNAKE, Crotalus horridus

WOLVERINE, Gula gula


No comments:

Post a Comment